Thursday, June 27

EXTREMELY SOLD OUT. Summer print sale 2013: no. 4, Devil kites in Weymouth

Here's the last of the four prints in my summer print sale.
The prints are 15 by 10 inches, and are part of my occasional affordable print phenomenon.

[Devil kites, Weymouth - click for larger version]
The print on offer was taken in Weymouth in 2006, and is priced at just £18 (compared to my usual price of £100 for prints at that size) plus postage and packing. I have five available.
The image has been widely published and exhibited - so don’t miss this rare opportunity.

Details
Paper size: 15 by 10 inches; image size 12.75 by 8.5 inches.
Digital c-type print, printed on gloss Fujifilm Crystal Archive paper.
These unmounted prints are despatched in sturdy poster tubes.

Price is £18 plus p&p @
UK/Europe £5
Rest of World £7

Please contact me to express an interest or for payment details on paul.russell99@btinternet.com

[prints showing borders]


[tearsheet - me and Chuck in The Guardian]

No comments: